My Guide Website?
House Dean Farm Campsite
Small campervans are welcome, but there aren't any electric hook up available. There are also 3 Camping Pods, and a Shepherd's Hut is available to stay in. Camping facilities include five flushing loos, two outdoor basins, four hot showers in wooden enclosures (one of which open-air). The campsite also has a washing up shelter with hot water, a communal freezer and fridge, power points for charging phones and an area with washbasins.
Shepherd’s Hut include:
- Double bed with two storage drawers underneath
- Feather and down duvet and pillows
- Bed linen, blanket and scatter cushions
- Food out table with two chairs
- Lighting and power points
- Wood burning stove with a full log bucket
- Glasses, cafeterias and kettle
- Candle lantern
- Cutlery and crockery
- Supply of teabags, coffee, hot chocolate, marshmallows and sugar
- Alfresco picnic bench
- Parking space for one car
- Firepit with a BBQ grill for cooking
- Covered cooking area with gas stove, saucepan, frying pan and basic cooking utensils
You need to bring your own towels, food & drink (a communal fridge is available), cool box and ice packs.