Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park
Facilities at Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park include
- Family bar
- Amusement arcade
- Outdoor pool
- Entertainment venue for children and family
- Pet friendly
- Flexible dining
- Superfast Wi-Fi in accommodation
- Adventure playground
- Free Wi-Fi in Clubhouse
The park also offers Teddy Mountain and Loopy & Friends on the park.
You can choose from these three types of accommodations:
- Gold caravan – one bedroom with double glazing, central heating, a feature breakfast bar, freestanding furniture, king-size bed with en-suite bathroom and 42’’ TV and DVD player in the lounge. Superfast Wi-Fi is available.
- Silver plus caravan – extra wide offering more space for your family to relax in. It includes two double bedrooms and two twin bedrooms with a pull out sofa bed in the lounge. Superfast Wi-Fi is available for £10 per short break and £15 per week.
- Bronze plus caravan – is 20% bigger than the standard Bronze offering additional living space. It includes one double bedroom and one twin bedroom with a pull out sofa bed in the lounge. Superfast Wi-Fi is available for £10 per short break and £15 per week.
You may also like
Coghurst Hall Holiday ParkHastings
Discover a beautiful lakeside Coghurst Holiday Park – Caravan & Luxury Lodges set in acres of natural woodland with a magnificent fishing lake.
Pevensey Bay Holiday ParkPevensey Bay
Come to enjoy the relaxed environment and revitalising sea air at Pevensey Bay Holiday Park in Sussex. Find out more.
Queens HotelRegency, Brighton
Queens Hotel & Spa Hotel is located in the prime location of Brighton seafront. It’s very close to Brighton’s Lanes, city centre, coffee shops and bars. Find out more.
Hotel du Vin & Bistro BrightonBrighton
Discover Luxury Hotel Du Vin Brighton with 49 beautiful rooms and suites are uniquely designed, and some include the signature du Vin roll-top path.
ibis Brighton City CentreBrighton
ibis Brighton City Centre is situated just one minute from Brighton’s railway station. A perfect place for business and leisure travellers.
Hilton Brighton Metropole HotelBrighton Seafront, Brighton
Discover the Hilton Brighton Metropole with elegantly designed rooms, sophisticated dining venues, contemporary spa and health club facilities. Find out more.
Rye Harbour Holiday ParkRye
Explore the beautiful Rye Harbour and stay in a peaceful and tranquil setting at Rye Harbour Holiday Park. Find out more.
Discover Malmaison Brighton Hotel located at the Waterfront Brighton Marina, offering free parking, a bar, a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and same-day laundry service.
Chichester Lakeside Holiday ParkChichester
Visit Chichester Lakeside Holiday Park in a beautiful picturesque setting with fishing lakes close to a stunning West Sussex coast.
Sun and Moon Plumpton Holiday CampPlumpton
Sun and Moon Plumpton Holiday Camp is situated on the foot of the South Downs, with magnificent scenery and marvellous walks right on the doorstep.