My Guide Website?
- Explore the Chinese inspired interiors of this former Royal Palace restored to its original 1823 design
- Experience the building as royal guests would have done in the 1820s
- Learn about the history of this unique building completed by John Nash
DescriptionJoin a tour of Brighton's Royal Pavilion, the most iconic building with an admission ticket. Learn about its colorful history stretching back 200 years while visiting the preserved rooms, gardens, hospital, and more. Immerse yourself in history at the Brighton Royal Pavilion. Tour a landmark that has served as a civic building, a First World War hospital, and more. Take a stroll in the landscaped gardens, walk-in royal footsteps in the many preserved rooms, and admire a huge number of royal artifacts. Make your way through the lavish staterooms on the ground floor including the banqueting room, the music room, the magnificent recently restored saloon, and the great kitchen. Explore further rooms upstairs, including Queen Victoria's bedroom. Learn about the use of the building as a military hospital for Indian soldiers during the first world war.
Includes1-day admission to the Royal Pavilion
- Please note there is no passenger lift in the building, visitors unable to climb stairs can see a video of the first floor in the AV room
- Mobility scooters are not allowed inside the building, some manual wheelchairs are available which can be requested on arrival but cannot be pre-booked • This ticket is for a day pass
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a person aged over 16.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£18.00Buy Tickets!