My Guide Website?
Brighton: Brighton i360 Ticket908 Reviews
Enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide up to 138 meters high in a futuristic glass viewing pod
- Take in views across Brighton and the beautiful Sussex coastline
- Enjoy drinks such as Nyetimber, an award-winning sparkling wine (at an additional cost) while admiring the view
DescriptionEnjoy views across Brighton, the South Downs and the Sussex coastline from a fully enclosed futuristic glass pod. Learn about the many area landmarks seen from Brighton i360. Enjoy a drink at the Nyetimber Sky Bar, serving a range of local drinks including Nyetimber, an award-winning sparkling wine. Visit the beach building for the Brighton i360: How it Was Built exhibition. Enjoy a hot drink or bite to eat at our café with beach views, or browse the Brighton i360 shop for a range of gifts and souvenirs, many created by local Brighton artists.
IncludesBrighton i360 journey ticket Brighton i360: How it Was Built exhibition access
- It is recommended that Flexi Ticket holders arrive earlier as slots may be busy at peak times such as weekends. If the last slot of the day is full, the ticket will be honored for the following day
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult after 6:00 PM
- Infant/child tickets do not include a drink All visitors must pass through airport-style security. This tour will take place rain or shine.