Brighton: British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.
- Conquer your fears with this 131m drop
- Feel an adrenaline rush as you drop out of the pod
- Experience Brighton like never before with incredible views along the south coast
DescriptionBe greeted by one of the team as you arrive at the British Airways i360. Complete the sign-in and take the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Once signed in, be taken on board the pod and welcomed by the iDrop crew. Once everyone is signed in, the pod will start its 'flight' to the top. As the pod travels up, the crew will kit you up with everything you need and ensure you are safe and ready to go. While you wait for your turn to drop, take in the stunning 360-degree views of Brighton and the south coast. Instructors will look after you every step of the way. Be attached to the safety lines secured to the pod via your safety equipment. Once your safety system has been checked by the instructor, you will begin your descent. Using the safest rigging system conceivable, you will be asked to lean backwards, letting the ropes take your weight. The instructors will let you know when to take that leap of faith. As you descend through the air, take in the incredible views whilst moving towards the ground. On reaching the ground, you will be assisted by another instructor, who will disengage you from the system and help you to remove your safety equipment.
IncludesAll the required safety equipment
- The iDrop is psychologically challenging and participants are advised that they are likely to experience some level of fear
- Essential medication can be taken up in the pod. You must notify your instructor on the day of your iDrop if you require such medication.
- You may wear hearing aids and spectacles provided they are secure and not loose-fitting.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in a fit state of health to complete the iDrop. If in doubt, you must consult your medical practitioner before embarking on this experience
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability