My Guide Website?
Brighton: British Airways i360 Ticket636 Reviews
Enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast with a glass of Nyetimber Classic Cuvee.
- Glide up to 138 meters high in a futuristic glass viewing pod
- Take in views across Brighton and the beautiful Sussex coastline
- Enjoy drinks such as Nyetimber, an award-winning sparkling wine (at an additional cost) while admiring the view
DescriptionEnjoy views across Brighton, the South Downs and the Sussex coastline from a fully enclosed futuristic glass pod. Learn about the many area landmarks seen from BAi360, using the free viewing map and free app. Enjoy a drink at the Nyetimber Sky Bar, serving a range of local drinks including Nyetimber, an award-winning sparkling wine. Visit the beach building for the British Airways i360: How it Was Built exhibition. Enjoy a meal at West Beach Bar & Kitchen or West Beach Cafe, or browse the BAi360 shop for a range of gifts and souvenirs, many created by local Brighton artists.
IncludesBAi360 flight Exhibition: ‘British Airways i360: How it Was Built’ 1 glass of Nyetimber Classic Cuvee
- A multi-lingual app is also available to download before you board
- It is recommended that Flexi Ticket holders arrive earlier as flights may be busy at peak times such as weekends. If the last flight of the day is full, the ticket will be honored for the following day
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult after 6:00 PM