My Guide Website?
Brighton: Guided Chocolate Tour with Tastings2 Reviews
Sample your way around the seaside city of Brighton on this unique guided tour. Visit some of Brighton’s most beloved chocolate shops with a local and taste a selection of delicious sweet treats.
- Indulge your sweet tooth on this tasty walk
- Explore the highlights of Brighton
- Visit a selection of popular chocolate shops and cafes
- Get a discount in some stores as part of the tour
- Possible to do this tour from 1 person (private tour)
DescriptionDo you love chocolate? Are you in the mood to let those endorphines flow? Then this is exactly the tour for you! Our Brighton Chocolate Extravaganza is designed to pamper your taste buds and leave you on a high! This is a combination of sightseeing and chocolate tasting, where you get to see some of our city's landmarks and at the same time make your way through the city, passing by different chocolatiers and other places. Whatever you can think of that relates to chocolate, it will most likely be on this tour! And if you cannot get enough, we also offer you several discounts at some store as part of the tour, so you can even enjoy afterwards should you want that! We look forward to welcoming you on our favourite tour :)
IncludesChocolate-themed walking tour Local guide Different chocolate tasters Discount at some local businesses
- You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometers at a gentle pace (we do sit down for some tasters)
- Children are welcome (do contact us in advance)
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- Group size is limited to 10 participants (10 guests per tour guide)
- The tour is officially 1.5 hours, but often runs for 2 hours
- Additional food and drinks will not be provided