My Guide Website?
Brighton: Guided Chocolate Tour with Tastings6 Reviews
Sample your way around the seaside city of Brighton on this guided walking tour. Visit some of Brighton’s most beloved chocolate shops with a local and taste a selection of delicious sweet treats.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Indulge your sweet tooth on this mouth-watering walk
- Explore the most important landmarks of Brighton
- Visit a selection of popular chocolate shops and cafes
- Get discounts at local stores as part of the tour
- Sample a variety of chocolates and chocolate-related tasters
DescriptionPamper your taste buds on a chocolate tour in Brighton. Enjoys a combination of sightseeing and chocolate tasting as you explore the city's most famous landmarks such as the North Laine, The Lanes, Brighton Dome, the Royal Pavilion, or the Brighton Pier. Meet your guide at the entrance of St Bartholomew's Church (Ann Street) and taste your way around Brighton's secret chocolate places. And if you cannot get enough, enjoy special discounts at some stores that are part of the tour.
IncludesChocolate-themed walking tour Guide Different chocolates and chocolate-related tasters Discounts at some local businesses
- Please book a minimum of 24 hours in advance, so we can inform the local partners we work with well in advance (the cut-off time on the site says 10 hours, but this is not enough to arrange a tasting)
- You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometers at a gentle pace (most of the tasters are taken whilst you are standing)
- Children are welcome (do contact the activity provider in advance)
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- The tour is 2 hours long and can run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after
- There will be no refund for late arrivals