My Guide Website?
Brighton: Guided Chocolate Tour with tastings2 Reviews
Sample your way around the seaside city of Brighton on this unique guided tour. Visit some of Brighton’s most beloved chocolate shops with a local and taste a selection of delicious sweet treats.
- Indulge your sweet tooth on this mouth-watering chocolate walk
- Explore the highlights of Brighton
- Visit a selection of popular chocolate shops and cafes
- Get discounts in some stores as part of the tour
- We also do tours for 1 person
DescriptionDo you love chocolate? Are you in the mood to let those endorphins flow? Then this is undoubtedly the tour for you! Our Brighton Chocolate Extravaganza is designed to pamper your taste buds and leave you on a high! This is a combination of sightseeing and chocolate tasting. As you explore our city's most famous landmarks and areas such as e.g. the North Laine, The Lanes, Brighton Dome, the Royal Pavilion or the Brighton Pier, you will also taste your way around Brighton's secret chocolate places. Whatever you can think of that relates to chocolate, it will most likely be on this tour :) And if you cannot get enough, we also have special discounts at some stores as part of the tour, so you can keep enjoying afterwards. We look forward to welcoming you on one of our sweetest tours. The meeting point is the entrance of St Bartholomew's Church (Ann Street) - just behind the station.
IncludesChocolate-themed walking tour Personal guide Different chocolates and chocolate related tasters Discounts at some local businesses
- •Please book minimum 24 hours in advance, so we can inform the partners we work with well in advance (the cut-off time on the site says 10 hours, but this is not possible for this tasting tour, and we cannot change this). •You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometres at a gentle pace (most of the tasters are taken whilst you are standing) •Children are welcome (do contact us in advance) •This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events •The tour is 2 hours and can run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after. •If you are running late, please let us know as soon as possible. If there are other guests, the guide will wait 5 mins and then start the tour. You are welcome to join at a later point, but there will be no refund for missed tasters. If no other guests are participating, your guide will wait for 15 mins. After that, the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be given.