My Guide Website?
Brighton Treasure Hunt Mystery: Who Smashed Brighton Rock?7 Reviews
Join the adventure, and turn Brighton’s buzzing lanes into a GIANT outdoor escape room! Search for clues, unlock the puzzles & unravel the amazing mods & rockers mystery of Who Smashed Brighton Rock?!
- Solve the clues and unravel the mystery
- Soak up amazing stories of Brighton's hidden history
- Visit the city's most historic and atmospheric taverns
- Get some fun outdoor exercise
- Transport yourself back to the time of Brighton's Mods and Rockers
DescriptionThe legendary Brighton mystery.. .. unsolved for 50 years.. Until now. Start your hunt to solve the mysterious tale of 'Who Smashed Brighton Rock' at a unique whiskey emporium, and set off on Mods & Rockers puzzle adventure through the city's historic streets. ✔️ Enjoy a one-of-a-kind adventure to treasure with your friends. ✔️ Combine your skills to crack the clues & unravel the epic tale. ✔️ Discover Brighton's amazing history & hidden gems! When the window of a Brighton sweetshop gets smashed in the famous Mods & Rockers riots.. ..police call it an accident. But a secret newspaper article holds the truth of the crime.. and it's up to you.. to find it! Was it an act of revenge? Nobody knew. But the villain left a trail of clues.. … and this is where you come in. The pages of your Mystery Guide™ take you on an exciting puzzle adventure through the heart of Brighton’s historic lanes, as you follow the maps, unlock the clues, and unravel the epic tale. Your challenge is to track down hidden objects, decode symbols, and uncover hidden messages, as you eliminate suspects and gradually unpick the crime. And an exciting twist awaits… Make it to the end and you'll be struck by an amazing ‘wow’ moment when the case is solved and the villain is revealed before your eyes! Simply grab your Mystery Guide™, head to the start, and set off at a time that suits you Don’t let the villain get away... Your time to start is now!
IncludesSelf-guided tour 40-page activity booklet (containing story, clues, historical information, and maps)
- Please bring a pen with you, as you will need this to eliminate the suspects
- One booklet will be issued for every two participants. For example, if there are three participants you will be issued with two activity books.