My Guide Website?
City Sightseeing Brighton: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour30 Reviews
Board a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop-on hop-off for 1 or 2 days. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
- Hop off at the iconic Brighton Palace Pier
- Visit one of the UK's only remaining public lidos, Saltdean Lido
- Enjoy a shopping trip along Rottingdean High Street
- Admire the views from the open-top deck of Brighton Marina
- Hop on and off at any of the tour stops along the route to explore at your own pace
DescriptionBrighton is one of the south-coast's most popular resorts, with something for all the family. Take a 1 or 2 day hop-on hop-off bus tour to discover the flavor of this city. The Brighton City Sightseeing Tour has a thoroughly entertaining commentary with fascinating facts and figures that even some of the locals don't know. The tour takes in many highlights including the Pier, The Lanes, Royal Pavilion, Marina and the main shopping areas. Red Route: Stop 1 - Palace Pier Stop 2 - British Airways i360 Stop 3 - Grand Avenue Stop 4 - Sussex County Cricket Stop 5 - Hove, Palmeira Square Stop 6 - St Anns Well Gardens Stop 7 - Brighton Station Stop 8 - Imperial Arcade Stop 9 - Brighton Pavilion/Old Steine Stop 10 - Royal Crescent/Bedford Street Stop 11 - Brighton Marina/Seattle Hotel Stop 12 - Madeira Terrace
Includes1-day or 2-day bus ticket Audio commentary and free headphones Access to 12 bus stops Attraction tickets
- Red Route: April 5 to October 31; First Tour: 10 AM; Last Tour: 5 PM; Duration: 50 minutes; Frequency: Every 60 minutes (every 30 minutes between 6th June and 18th September)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now