My Guide Website?
From Brighton: Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour339 Reviews
Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters on a full-day minibus tour from Brighton. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some iconic land and seascapes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Capture pictures of Seven Sisters white cliffs at the Seaford Head lookout
- Marvel at views from Devil's Dyke and hear the legend that gives it its name
- Gaze in wonder at the giant hillside carving of The Longman of Wilmington
DescriptionMeet your guide at the conveniently-located Brighton pick-up point. Board an airconditioned vehicle with plenty of space. Relax as you take in views of rolling chalk hills that were created over thousands of years by farmers grazing their animals. Stop at Devil's Dyke, the largest dry valley in the UK. Admire stunning views of up to 30 miles across the lowland Weald. Learn how this landscape was created from your guide. Visit Middle Farm, a traditional farm that has been in the same family for over 200 years. If Middle Farm is very busy we will take our lunch stop at the nearby village of Alfriston, with a variety of cafes and 14th century pubs. Continue to the Seven Sisters Country Park and the white cliffs. Pass through old country lanes to see the mysterious and ancient Longman of Wilmington, a huge Neolithic carving on the side of the Downs. Walk to the top of England's highest chalk cliff, measuring 530 feet. Head to Seaford Head for the iconic views of the Seven Sisters.
IncludesTransport Friendly driver-guide
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The last stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths