My Guide Website?
From Brighton: Seven Sisters Boat Tour18 Reviews
Witness a series of chalk sea cliffs on the English Channel coast and historic locations along the Sussex coastline while looking out for native wildlife on a boat tour from Newhaven near Brighton.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Brighton: Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
- Brighton: Brighton i360 Ticket
- London: South Downs White Cliffs Day Trip with Train Tickets
- Brighton: Walking Food Tour (Vegan and Vegetarian options)
- Brighton: Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
- A view from a difference perspective!
- A chance to swim in the sea with a stunning background!
- Hear about the local notorious smuggling gangs!
DescriptionExperience an unforgettable 1.5 hour boat journey along the stunning Sussex Coast to marvel at the majestic Seven Sisters Cliffs from the sea! Located a short drive from Brighton or Eastbourne, you'll embark from Newhaven Marina and explore centuries-old sites, hearing captivating tales from the past. Soak up the breathtaking views of the eroding cliffs and look out for local wildlife like seals, porpoises and a kittiwake colony. Making the most of the journey we will listen to music as we return to Newhaven in a blaze of glory! An unforgettable experience not to be missed!
IncludesLifejacket Blankets on chilly days
- All customers must arrive 30mins early to avoid traffic delays, use toilets etc. If you are late and miss the boat trip you will not receive a refund If you boat trip is cancelled due to poor weather conditions you will be given the chance to reschedule or a full refund given