My Guide Website?
From Brighton: Stonehenge and Bath Full-Day Trip46 Reviews
Discover the over 2,000-hectare UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge, considered one of Europe's most archaeologically rich sites. Combine your visit with a trip to the unique and beautiful city of Bath.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Brighton: Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
- Brighton: Brighton i360 Ticket
- London: South Downs White Cliffs Day Trip with Train Tickets
- Brighton: Walking Food Tour (Vegan and Vegetarian options)
- Brighton: Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
- Take an audioguide tour of one of the best-known prehistoric monuments, Stonehenge
- Embark on a walking tour of the Georgian city of Bath, one of Europe's most beautiful cities
- Visit the Royal Crescent, the Circus, and the Great Pulteney Bridge
DescriptionTo begin your jam-packed day, visit one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world — a must-see during any visit to England. Spanning back over 5,000 years of history, Stonehenge remains one of the world's great unsolved mysteries. The monument endures as a source of inspiration and fascination and, for many, a place of worship and celebration. An audioguide tour will accompany your walk around the stones. You can also visit the new, world-class visitor center, which is proud home to permanent and temporary exhibitions, plus a spacious shop and cafe. At the stone circle, a sense of context and dignity is returned to the monument. In the afternoon, set off on a scenic drive to Bath. With over 2,000 years of history and streets lined with elegant, honey-colored Georgian houses, no other city rivals the breathtaking beauty of Bath. You will see the Royal Crescent, the Circus, Assembly Rooms, and the delightful Pulteney Bridge. Learn how the Romans arrived in Bath in the first century, discovered Britain's only existing hot water springs, and built a bathing complex. This complex now stands as Britain's greatest memorial to the Roman era. Toward the end of the tour, take some free time for shopping and to visit the city's many other attractions.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from Brighton via modern executive coach Admission to Stonehenge and visitor center Audioguide (download to your smartphone in advance) Guided walking tour of Bath Visit to Royal Crescent, the Circus, and the Great Pulteney Bridge
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility