My Guide Website?
From Brighton: Sussex Wine Tour on a Vintage Bus with Lunch7 Reviews
Join a guided tour from Brighton and explore the Sussex wine region aboard a vintage London bus. Visit 2 award-winning wineries, sample their wines, and sit down to a tasty vineyard lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: South Downs White Cliffs Day Trip with Train Tickets
- From Brighton: Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
- From London: Brighton & Seven Sisters Small-Group Tour
- Brighton: Self-Guided City Sightseeing Treasure Hunt
- Brighton: Brighton i360 Ticket
- Savor a vineyard lunch and sample the very best Sussex wines
- Step back in time as you travel aboard an iconic 1960s London bus
- Visit 2 award-winning wine estates in the heart of English wine country
- Embark on a guided tour of a vineyard and winery led by a wine expert
- Discover the secrets of English winemaking, from grape to glass
DescriptionJourney through the heart of English wine country on a guided day trip from Brighton. Travel aboard a vintage double-decker bus as you set out to visit 2 top wineries. Enjoy a wine tasting at both vineyards and savor a sit-down lunch included with your tour. Meet your guide near Brighton Station and step onto a vintage 1960s Big Red London Bus to travel to your first of 2 vineyards for the day. Be greeted by the manager and embark on an expertly guided tour of the vineyard and winery. Learn the secrets of English winemaking and take part in a tutored tasting of still and sparkling wines. Next, it's time for lunch. Sit down to a meal showcasing the best seasonal produce that Sussex has to offer, all washed down with a glass of Sussex wine. After lunch, make your way back onto the bus to head to the second winery, where you'll take part in a guided wine tasting. Sit back and relax as you enjoy a quiet moment here, watching the sun go down over the beautiful South Downs. Finally, hop back aboard the iconic London bus and make your way back to Brighton, where your tour comes to an end.
IncludesWine tour Transportation aboard a vintage London bus Visit to 2 wine estates Vineyard and winery tour Wine tasting at each wine estate Lunch at the vineyard One glass of wine with lunch
- This tour takes place rain or shine and visits working farms with some potentially slippery areas, so please wear sensible shoes The tour involves a small amount of walking and standing. If you have mobility issues, please get in touch with the activity provider before the tour and they can help arrange assistance if required