My Guide Website?
From London: Vintage Bus Wine Tour with Return Train Tickets
Explore the Sussex wine region on our ultimate Vintage Bus Wine Tour. Discover the secrets of English winemaking and taste exceptional English wines with a vineyard lunch included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Brighton:If youʻre booking your trip to Brighton last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Brighton: Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
- Brighton: Brighton i360 Ticket
- London: South Downs White Cliffs Day Trip with Train Tickets
- Brighton: Walking Food Tour (Vegan and Vegetarian options)
- Brighton: Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
- Return train tickets from London with guide to meet you at London Bridge station
- Travel in style on our vintage London Bus to visit two award-winning vineyards
- Tutored wine tastings of at least 8 English wines throughout the day
- Delicious lunch hamper amongst the vines celebrating the best Sussex produce
- Guided vineyard & winery tour to discover the secrets of English winemaking
DescriptionDiscover the perfect Sussex vineyard experience on our flagship Vintage Bus Wine Tour! Our guide will meet you at London Bridge station for the one hour train journey to Brighton where our Vintage Bus Wine Tour begins. Once in Brighton, step aboard our iconic 1960s Red Routemaster London Bus for a short journey to the heart of English wine country. Here, you’ll enjoy exclusive visits to two award-winning Sussex vineyards. Begin with an enlightening tour of the first vineyard, led by expert guides. Delve into the world of English winemaking and savour tutored tastings of both still and sparkling wines. Lunch features Sussex’s finest produce in a picnic hamper paired with Sussex still wine for you to enjoy among the vines. Next, venture to the second vineyard for another guided English wine tasting. Relax amid the stunning South Downs scenery before your vintage bus ride back to Brighton. This is the perfect Sussex wine adventure. You ticket includes return rail journey to London.
IncludesReturn rail tickets from London with a guide to meet you at London Bridge station Wine Tour Full transportation throughout the day on board a vintage 1960s London bus (we do all the driving so you can enjoy the wines!) Hosted by a Great British Wine Tours guide throughout the day Visit to two wine estates in Sussex Vineyard and winery tour Tutored wine tasting sessions of four wines at each wine estate with the vineyard manager Homemade and locally sourced lunch at the first vineyard One glass of wine with lunch Opportunity to purchase wines at cellar door prices Vegan and vegetarian options available. Gluten free and other dietary requirements welcome.
- It is recommended the guests dress for the weather This tour will take place rain or shine This is a light activity tour please notify us of mobility issues before the tour if required