My Guide Website?
Seven Sisters: E-Biking Tour4 Reviews
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.
- Enjoy the stunning Seven Sisters Cliffs
- Visit the historical village of Alfriston
- Enjoy local Sussex wine at the Rathinny Wine Estate
- Ride down adrenalin inducing mountain bike trails
- Cruise the South Downs Way the relaxed enjoyable way
DescriptionA bike tour adapted to your preferences. Ride modern mountain bikes along the Sussex coastline from Seaford train station along the Cuckmere River to the historic village of Alfriston, or choose the Rathfinny Winery Route out to the top of the South Downs to take in the views of the distant North Downs, before riding downhill for a well deserved lunch break in the historic village of Alfriston. After lunch you can take either the Friston Forest route to see some World War II bomb craters located in the heart of the forest, you can even choose to ride down them! The second option is the easier route along the road to the Seaford Cliffs to view the famous Seven Sisters, before a short ride back to Seaford train station taking in views of Seaford and the surrounding views from the top of the Seaford Cliffs. Ride time is around 3 hours (not including travel time), you are able to do as much or as little riding as you like as everyone has different levels of ability. Allow at least 5 hours or more for the total ride and train, with the trip from Brighton to Seaford taking 30 minutes by train and costing £3.30 return.
Includes2017 and 2018 model Cube eBike mountain bikes Water and energy snacks
- Wear suitable clothing for outdoor activities
- Must have the ability to ride and bike confidently
- Bikes travel on the train with you