Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See an eye-catching array of starfish from across the world’s oceans
- Experience the hot and humid Rainforest Adventure
- Watch mythical looking creatures in the seahorse nursery
- Say hello to the green sea turtles and sharks on a trip on the glass bottom boat
- Don’t forget that entry is valid for the whole day – feel free to come and go until the last admission
DescriptionDiscover the ocean by day and night and see the UK’s largest selection of sharks and rays under one roof. Dance along the bio-florescent tropical shore and marvel at the beauty of coral reefs. Explore the caves of the deep and imagine yourself as a lionfish. Journey through the underwater tunnel or marvel at the floor to ceiling viewing window! Also, see amazing Black Tip Reef Sharks, Zebra Sharks, Bloch Tail Sting Rays as well as many other tropical fish species.
IncludesEntrance to Sea Life Brighton Daily talks Creature feeding (check timings on arrival at the attraction)
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon.
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. Please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
- Best Seller
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
Essential Tour in Spanish
Brighton is a coastal city in England, also known as London-by-the-sea. It is a vibrant and colorful city, full of energy and fun. Together with an experienced Spanish-speaking guide, you will attain an in-depth knowledge of this scenic coastal town.From £12.00
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
- Best Seller
From Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters from Brighton on a full-day small group, luxury minibus tour. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some of the most iconic land and seascapes.71 ReviewsFrom £55.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00