Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See an eye-catching array of starfish from across the world’s oceans
- Experience the hot and humid Rainforest Adventure
- Watch mythical looking creatures in the seahorse nursery
- Say hello to the green sea turtles and sharks on a trip on the glass bottom boat
- Don’t forget that entry is valid for the whole day – feel free to come and go until the last admission
DescriptionDiscover the ocean by day and night and see the UK’s largest selection of sharks and rays under one roof. Dance along the bio-florescent tropical shore and marvel at the beauty of coral reefs. Explore the caves of the deep and imagine yourself as a lionfish. Journey through the underwater tunnel or marvel at the floor to ceiling viewing window! Also, see amazing Black Tip Reef Sharks, Zebra Sharks, Bloch Tail Sting Rays as well as many other tropical fish species.
IncludesEntrance to Sea Life Brighton Daily talks Creature feeding (check timings on arrival at the attraction)
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon.
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. Please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters from Brighton on a full-day small group, luxury minibus tour. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some of the most iconic land and seascapes.71 ReviewsFrom £55.00
- Best Seller
British Airways i360 Ticket
Visit British Airways i360 and enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.110 ReviewsFrom £16.50
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
From London: Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
Explore the beauty of the South Downs National Park and see the famous white cliffs of the coast on a small group tour from London. Visit the chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters and discover the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington.92 ReviewsFrom £69.00
South Downs: People, Place and Produce Tour
Embark on a tour of South Downs and Seven Sisters, located in the heart of Sussex. Hear stories, meet the people, take in the views and try the produce of the UK's newest national park.From £89.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
1.5-Hour Evening City Bike Tour
Start your evening with a gentle guided cycle tour though buzzing Brighton city and seafront.From £17.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00