Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See an eye-catching array of starfish from across the world’s oceans
- Experience the hot and humid Rainforest Adventure
- Watch mythical looking creatures in the seahorse nursery
- Say hello to the green sea turtles and sharks on a trip on the glass bottom boat
- Don’t forget that entry is valid for the whole day – feel free to come and go until the last admission
DescriptionDiscover the ocean by day and night and see the UK’s largest selection of sharks and rays under one roof. Dance along the bio-florescent tropical shore and marvel at the beauty of coral reefs. Explore the caves of the deep and imagine yourself as a lionfish. Journey through the underwater tunnel or marvel at the floor to ceiling viewing window! Also, see amazing Black Tip Reef Sharks, Zebra Sharks, Bloch Tail Sting Rays as well as many other tropical fish species.
IncludesEntrance to Sea Life Brighton Daily talks Creature feeding (check timings on arrival at the attraction)
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon.
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. Please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters from Brighton on a full-day small group, luxury minibus tour. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some of the most iconic land and seascapes.71 ReviewsFrom £55.00
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
Essential Tour in Spanish
Brighton is a coastal city in England, also known as London-by-the-sea. It is a vibrant and colorful city, full of energy and fun. Together with an experienced Spanish-speaking guide, you will attain an in-depth knowledge of this scenic coastal town.From £12.00
British Airways i360 Ticket
Visit British Airways i360 and enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.110 ReviewsFrom £16.50
City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.22 ReviewsFrom £14.00
South Downs: People, Place and Produce Tour
Embark on a tour of South Downs and Seven Sisters, located in the heart of Sussex. Hear stories, meet the people, take in the views and try the produce of the UK's newest national park.From £89.00
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
From London: Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
Explore the beauty of the South Downs National Park and see the famous white cliffs of the coast on a small group tour from London. Visit the chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters and discover the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington.92 ReviewsFrom £69.00