Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See an eye-catching array of starfish from across the world’s oceans
- Experience the hot and humid Rainforest Adventure
- Watch mythical looking creatures in the seahorse nursery
- Say hello to the green sea turtles and sharks on a trip on the glass bottom boat
- Don’t forget that entry is valid for the whole day – feel free to come and go until the last admission
DescriptionDiscover the ocean by day and night and see the UK’s largest selection of sharks and rays under one roof. Dance along the bio-florescent tropical shore and marvel at the beauty of coral reefs. Explore the caves of the deep and imagine yourself as a lionfish. Journey through the underwater tunnel or marvel at the floor to ceiling viewing window! Also, see amazing Black Tip Reef Sharks, Zebra Sharks, Bloch Tail Sting Rays as well as many other tropical fish species.
IncludesEntrance to Sea Life Brighton Daily talks Creature feeding (check timings on arrival at the attraction)
- When planning your visit please consider that the aquarium is generally quieter at the beginning of the day and late afternoon.
- Infants aged 3 years and under enter for free, however, a ticket should still be reserved for them.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Guests with disabilities pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. Please check the attraction website for information about facilities and accessibility.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
- Best Seller
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50
London: Guided Day Trip to Brighton and Seven Sisters
Discover Brighton from an insider’s perspective on this full-day tour from London. Visit the city’s famous pier, the iconic Royal Pavilion, and South Downs National Park and enjoy some tasty fish and chips like a real Brit.From £699.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
1.5-Hour Evening City Bike Tour
Start your evening with a gentle guided cycle tour though buzzing Brighton city and seafront.From £17.00
Essential Tour in Spanish
Brighton is a coastal city in England, also known as London-by-the-sea. It is a vibrant and colorful city, full of energy and fun. Together with an experienced Spanish-speaking guide, you will attain an in-depth knowledge of this scenic coastal town.From £12.00