My Guide Website?
- Capture pictures of Seven Sisters white cliffs at the Seaford Head lookout
- Marvel at views from Devil's Dyke and hear the legend that gives it its name
- Gaze in wonder at the giant hillside carving of The Longman of Wilmington
DescriptionMeet your guide at the conveniently-located Brighton pick-up point. Board an airconditioned vehicle with plenty of space. Relax as you take in views of rolling chalk hills that were created over thousands of years by farmers grazing their animals. Stop at Devil's Dyke, the largest dry valley in the UK. Admire stunning views of up to 30 miles across the lowland Weald. Learn how this landscape was created from your guide. Visit Middle Farm, a traditional farm that has been in the same family for over 200 years. Continue to the Seven Sisters Country Park and the white cliffs. Pass through old country lanes to see the mysterious and ancient Longman of Wilmington, a huge Neolithic carving on the side of the Downs. Walk to the top of England's highest chalk cliff, measuring 530 feet. Head to Seaford Head for the iconic views of the Seven Sisters.
IncludesTransport Friendly driver-guide
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- The last stop at Seaford Head includes a 40-minute walk along country paths
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom£69.00Buy Tickets!