My Guide Website?
Brighton: Self-Guided City Sightseeing Treasure Hunt8 Reviews
Join a mobile-based treasure hunt on a route designed to show off the best of Brighton, highlighting its most popular landmarks as well as hidden gems.
- Discover the best of Brighton on a self-guided, mobile-based treasure hunt
- Solve satisfying clues and follow beautiful maps sent to your phones
- Explore popular landmarks as well as some of the city’s hidden gems
- Learn interesting facts about Brighton and fun stories along the way
DescriptionEmbark on a self-guided treasure hunt for a fun and unique way to explore Brighton. Receive messages to a phone from Captain Bess, a snarky pirate who’s testing out new recruits to join her ship. Travel along Captain Bess's carefully designed route through the city. Follow the treasure maps to get to the right place, then try to decipher the clue. Search high and low for the answer and see hidden sights usually missed by tourists. Ask for a hint to continue the journey through the city if the clues get too tough. Start at the Indian Gate outside Pavilion Gardens and sneak through tiny twittens, Royal gardens, elaborate squares, and the bustling Lanes. Learn interesting facts and gear stories along the way about the sights on Bess's route and get a better understanding of the history of Brighton. Get ready to explore Brighton in a new way through this fun and interactive treasure hunt.
IncludesMobile weblink-based treasure hunt
- A ticket is required for each participant. You will receive a weblink to open on your mobile browser. The screen layout works just like WhatsApp and is very easy to use. You don’t need to print or download anything. The treasure hunt must be completed in daylight, as it’s impossible to find clues in the dark The game time depends on how quickly you complete the hunt, with the average between 2-2½ hours. You will cover around 2 miles and the route is step-free. For larger groups, multiple games (to split the group) can be played 5 minutes apart.