Healthy U - Natural Health Services
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Healthy-u is run by Monique Kleinveld who is qualified naturopathic and nutrition practioner. Monique is also a food intolerance and health screening therapist and functional medicine clinician. She has got a diploma and advanced diploma in holistic nutrition practice, allergy intolerance therapy, Asyra Pro-Health Screening System, a certificate in naturopathic nutrition and functional medicine training.
Services provided include:
- Conditions Monique – help with migraines, thyroid, adrenals, fatigue, IBS, bloating, bowel and gastrointestinal issues, headache, inflammation, heavy metals, toxicity, moulds and more.
- Food Intolerance, Allergy, Vitamin and Mineral Deficiency Testing – using the latest technology to help pinpoint offending foods and allergens.
- Functional medicine – a dynamic system-oriented approach to assessing, treating and preventing chronic disease.
- UK and Worldwide Consultations and Naturopathic Medicine – finding the root causes of health issues.
- Holistic Health and Nutrition Therapy – tailored to individual needs by looking at lifestyle and achievable goals, offering a solution for the whole health.
- Metabolic Cleanse and Detox – a complete two-week programme that can fit into your life that helps to reset the metabolism.
- Health Screening – called Asyra is a brilliant bio-energetic technology system analysing a full body.
- Laboratory Testing – registered with reputable clinical and biological testing.
- Natural Wellness – improving health and vitality by using NIKKEN magnetic, infra-red ions technologies.
- Ioncleanse by amd – helps the body to detoxify through the healing power of ions.
- Essential Oils – pure essential oils to improve health and well-being.
- essential oils to help health and well-being.
You may also like
Doggie Solutions offer a wide range of products for puppies and dogs including dog beds, dog crates, toys, puppy cages & pens, training collars and much more.
LSW Mind Cards
Discover LSW Mind Cards - a pack of 45 individually designed cards each with a task or a tool to help you improve your wellbeing. Find out more.
Lagoon Watersports in Brighton Marina offers RYA training and sailing courses. Choose from powerboat experiences in yachts, keelboats, dinghies or powerboats.
Crystal Blue Cleaning
Crystal Blue Cleaning offers: deep cleans, Airbnb, spring cleans, builders clean, weekly/fortnightly clean and one-off cleans.
Sunday Surprise specialises in hand-crafted afternoon teas with delicious sandwiches, scones and decadent cakes, served with the finest tea.
Brighton Bike ToursHanover, Brighton
Brighton Bike Tours is the most popular company for guided cycling tours in Brighton. The tours are customised explicitly for visitors. Find out more.
Real Patisserie bakes artisan bread in Brighton and Hove since 1997 and offers magnificent pastries, savouries and cakes.
Brighton Beach BikesBrighton Seafront, Brighton
Discover Brighton Beach Bikes - the cycle hire company in Brighton seafront. The bikes are available for hire seven days per week. Find out more.
Greener Beauty offers vegan, cruelty-free and clean products from ethical brands with no animal testing. Find out more.
Brighton Community Compost CentreFalmer and Stanmer, Brighton
The Brighton Community Compost Centre (BCCC) is an award-winning business located on the edge of Brighton, offering a cheap & efficient garden waste and old soil collection & clearance service.