Ardingly Activity Centre
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Ardingly Activity Centre
Choose your next adventure:
- Adult Sailing – a beginner course to learn the essential skills to sail a boat with confidence. You’ll learn launching, recovery, rigging, capsize drill, a man overboard, rule of the road and plenty of sailing.
- Junior Sailing – from the age of 6 this is an introduction for children to the fun of sailing.
- Multi-Activity – a course to try kayaking, windsurfing and stand up paddleboarding in a day. For ages 8 to 15 years.
- Windsurfing – an exhilarating and a great fun course, which uses specialist techniques to learn the windsurfing.
- Kayaking – is one of the easiest and least expensive water sports. Safe instructions are available for all levels.
- Sit on Tops & SUP’s – stand up paddleboards, dinghy, windsurfing and sitting on top kayaks are available for hire.
Ardingly Activity Centre can cater for groups, schools and birthday parties. There is also a wide range of fishing options available such as Pike, Carp, Tench and Coarse Fishing.
You may also like
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.22 ReviewsFrom £14.00
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
British Airways i360 Ticket
Visit British Airways i360 and enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.110 ReviewsFrom £16.50
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
South Downs: People, Place and Produce Tour
Embark on a tour of South Downs and Seven Sisters, located in the heart of Sussex. Hear stories, meet the people, take in the views and try the produce of the UK's newest national park.From £89.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
London: Guided Day Trip to Brighton and Seven Sisters
Discover Brighton from an insider’s perspective on this full-day tour from London. Visit the city’s famous pier, the iconic Royal Pavilion, and South Downs National Park and enjoy some tasty fish and chips like a real Brit.From £699.00
Brighton Zip Line Experience Ticket
Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line or choose the complete package and have a go on the drop zone.15 ReviewsFrom £18.00