Ardingly Activity Centre
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Ardingly Activity Centre
Choose your next adventure:
- Adult Sailing – a beginner course to learn the essential skills to sail a boat with confidence. You’ll learn launching, recovery, rigging, capsize drill, a man overboard, rule of the road and plenty of sailing.
- Junior Sailing – from the age of 6 this is an introduction for children to the fun of sailing.
- Multi-Activity – a course to try kayaking, windsurfing and stand up paddleboarding in a day. For ages 8 to 15 years.
- Windsurfing – an exhilarating and a great fun course, which uses specialist techniques to learn the windsurfing.
- Kayaking – is one of the easiest and least expensive water sports. Safe instructions are available for all levels.
- Sit on Tops & SUP’s – stand up paddleboards, dinghy, windsurfing and sitting on top kayaks are available for hire.
Ardingly Activity Centre can cater for groups, schools and birthday parties. There is also a wide range of fishing options available such as Pike, Carp, Tench and Coarse Fishing.
You may also like
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
British Airways i360 Ticket
Visit British Airways i360 and enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.110 ReviewsFrom £16.50
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Dive into an amazing underwater world inside a beautiful Victorian building. Look out for the dazzling scales, gigantic teeth and fantastic fins of 3,500 mesmerizing creatures. Attend interesting talks and see feedings.9 ReviewsFrom £12.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
Brighton Zip Line Experience Ticket
Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line or choose the complete package and have a go on the drop zone.15 ReviewsFrom £18.00
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50