Ardingly Activity Centre
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Ardingly Activity Centre
Choose your next adventure:
- Adult Sailing – a beginner course to learn the essential skills to sail a boat with confidence. You’ll learn launching, recovery, rigging, capsize drill, a man overboard, rule of the road and plenty of sailing.
- Junior Sailing – from the age of 6 this is an introduction for children to the fun of sailing.
- Multi-Activity – a course to try kayaking, windsurfing and stand up paddleboarding in a day. For ages 8 to 15 years.
- Windsurfing – an exhilarating and a great fun course, which uses specialist techniques to learn the windsurfing.
- Kayaking – is one of the easiest and least expensive water sports. Safe instructions are available for all levels.
- Sit on Tops & SUP’s – stand up paddleboards, dinghy, windsurfing and sitting on top kayaks are available for hire.
Ardingly Activity Centre can cater for groups, schools and birthday parties. There is also a wide range of fishing options available such as Pike, Carp, Tench and Coarse Fishing.
You may also like
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
London: Guided Day Trip to Brighton and Seven Sisters
Discover Brighton from an insider’s perspective on this full-day tour from London. Visit the city’s famous pier, the iconic Royal Pavilion, and South Downs National Park and enjoy some tasty fish and chips like a real Brit.From £699.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
- Best Seller
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00