Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Buzz Active
Choose your next Adventure:
- RYA Online Courses – Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Safe and Fun & Essential Navigation courses.
- Activity Tasters – choose from kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, stand up paddleboarding, climbing, archery, raft building or bushcraft.
- Junior Activity Club Sessions and Membership – choose from sailing, windsurfing and Paddlesport activity club sessions.
- Dinghy Sailing – from complete beginner to advanced, introducing you to racing skills.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – book a private lesson or a tour, or join the social sessions.
- Kayaking & Canoeing – tuition and coaching for school groups, family outings and corporate days.
- Raft Building – a great group activity for kids and adults.
- Windsurfing – for juniors and adults, from complete beginner to advanced and beyond.
- Land-based activities at Bushy Wood – choose from climbing, archery, rifle range, orienteering, fire craft, team building games and den building.
- Project Adventure-Residential Stays with Buzz Active – is a combination of all outdoor adventures including climbing, archery, high ropes, fire lighting or shelter building.
- Powerboating – RYA accredited courses available from complete beginner to a very advanced level.
- Youth Holiday Sessions and Courses – various activity sessions, courses and days across the Easter, May and summer holidays at competitive rates.
- Shore Based Navigation Courses – RYA shore-based courses are available through the winter.
- Instructor Training – courses and professional accreditation for all instructors of outdoor or water sport activities.
You may also like
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
British Airways i360 Ticket
Visit British Airways i360 and enjoy a smooth ride up 138 meters in a futuristic glass viewing pod. Take in panoramic views of Brighton and the South Coast.110 ReviewsFrom £16.50
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Dive into an amazing underwater world inside a beautiful Victorian building. Look out for the dazzling scales, gigantic teeth and fantastic fins of 3,500 mesmerizing creatures. Attend interesting talks and see feedings.9 ReviewsFrom £12.00
South Downs or Coastline E-Bike Tour
Ride an electric mountain bikes that makes uphill riding a breeze as you take in scenic views of the Sussex coastline and South Downs. Peddle from Seven Dials up to Devils Dyke through a disused railway line and take in spectacular panoramic ocean views.4 ReviewsFrom £30.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
Brighton Zip Line Experience Ticket
Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line or choose the complete package and have a go on the drop zone.15 ReviewsFrom £18.00
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50