Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Buzz Active
Choose your next Adventure:
- RYA Online Courses – Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Safe and Fun & Essential Navigation courses.
- Activity Tasters – choose from kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, stand up paddleboarding, climbing, archery, raft building or bushcraft.
- Junior Activity Club Sessions and Membership – choose from sailing, windsurfing and Paddlesport activity club sessions.
- Dinghy Sailing – from complete beginner to advanced, introducing you to racing skills.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – book a private lesson or a tour, or join the social sessions.
- Kayaking & Canoeing – tuition and coaching for school groups, family outings and corporate days.
- Raft Building – a great group activity for kids and adults.
- Windsurfing – for juniors and adults, from complete beginner to advanced and beyond.
- Land-based activities at Bushy Wood – choose from climbing, archery, rifle range, orienteering, fire craft, team building games and den building.
- Project Adventure-Residential Stays with Buzz Active – is a combination of all outdoor adventures including climbing, archery, high ropes, fire lighting or shelter building.
- Powerboating – RYA accredited courses available from complete beginner to a very advanced level.
- Youth Holiday Sessions and Courses – various activity sessions, courses and days across the Easter, May and summer holidays at competitive rates.
- Shore Based Navigation Courses – RYA shore-based courses are available through the winter.
- Instructor Training – courses and professional accreditation for all instructors of outdoor or water sport activities.
You may also like
London: Guided Day Trip to Brighton and Seven Sisters
Discover Brighton from an insider’s perspective on this full-day tour from London. Visit the city’s famous pier, the iconic Royal Pavilion, and South Downs National Park and enjoy some tasty fish and chips like a real Brit.From £699.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00
Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Dive into an amazing underwater world inside a beautiful Victorian building. Look out for the dazzling scales, gigantic teeth and fantastic fins of 3,500 mesmerizing creatures. Attend interesting talks and see feedings.9 ReviewsFrom £12.00
Brighton Zip Line Experience Ticket
Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line or choose the complete package and have a go on the drop zone.15 ReviewsFrom £18.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
South Downs: People, Place and Produce Tour
Embark on a tour of South Downs and Seven Sisters, located in the heart of Sussex. Hear stories, meet the people, take in the views and try the produce of the UK's newest national park.From £89.00
5-Hour Absolute Brighton Bike Tour
This ultimate tour of Brighton is an easy 5-hour ride (with beaks), that covers Brighton, the city highlights, the stunning seafront and the beautiful surrounding parklands.From £69.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
From London: Seven Sisters and South Downs Full-Day Tour
Explore the beauty of the South Downs National Park and see the famous white cliffs of the coast on a small group tour from London. Visit the chalk cliffs of the Seven Sisters and discover the Neolithic carving of the Longman of Wilmington.92 ReviewsFrom £69.00