Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Buzz Active
Choose your next Adventure:
- RYA Online Courses – Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Safe and Fun & Essential Navigation courses.
- Activity Tasters – choose from kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, stand up paddleboarding, climbing, archery, raft building or bushcraft.
- Junior Activity Club Sessions and Membership – choose from sailing, windsurfing and Paddlesport activity club sessions.
- Dinghy Sailing – from complete beginner to advanced, introducing you to racing skills.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – book a private lesson or a tour, or join the social sessions.
- Kayaking & Canoeing – tuition and coaching for school groups, family outings and corporate days.
- Raft Building – a great group activity for kids and adults.
- Windsurfing – for juniors and adults, from complete beginner to advanced and beyond.
- Land-based activities at Bushy Wood – choose from climbing, archery, rifle range, orienteering, fire craft, team building games and den building.
- Project Adventure-Residential Stays with Buzz Active – is a combination of all outdoor adventures including climbing, archery, high ropes, fire lighting or shelter building.
- Powerboating – RYA accredited courses available from complete beginner to a very advanced level.
- Youth Holiday Sessions and Courses – various activity sessions, courses and days across the Easter, May and summer holidays at competitive rates.
- Shore Based Navigation Courses – RYA shore-based courses are available through the winter.
- Instructor Training – courses and professional accreditation for all instructors of outdoor or water sport activities.
You may also like
London: Guided Day Trip to Brighton and Seven Sisters
Discover Brighton from an insider’s perspective on this full-day tour from London. Visit the city’s famous pier, the iconic Royal Pavilion, and South Downs National Park and enjoy some tasty fish and chips like a real Brit.From £699.00
South Downs: People, Place and Produce Tour
Embark on a tour of South Downs and Seven Sisters, located in the heart of Sussex. Hear stories, meet the people, take in the views and try the produce of the UK's newest national park.From £89.00
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
British Airways i360 iDrop
Step out from the British Airways i360, 450ft above Brighton beach. Take in the sweeping coastal views as you glide down through the open air.From £100.00
Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Dive into an amazing underwater world inside a beautiful Victorian building. Look out for the dazzling scales, gigantic teeth and fantastic fins of 3,500 mesmerizing creatures. Attend interesting talks and see feedings.9 ReviewsFrom £12.00
1.5-Hour Evening City Bike Tour
Start your evening with a gentle guided cycle tour though buzzing Brighton city and seafront.From £17.00
Brighton Zip Line Experience Ticket
Get an adrenaline rush on the longest zip line on the south coast of England and experience Brighton from a different perspective. Race your friends on a dual zip line or choose the complete package and have a go on the drop zone.15 ReviewsFrom £18.00
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
South Coast of England Helicopter Tour from Redhill
Take an extended, 40 minutes private helicopter trip from Redhill Aerodrome, along the South Coast over Seven Sisters and the South Downs. Marvel at the incredible views of some of the country's most beautiful scenery from 1,000 feet in the air.From £1,400.00