Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Buzz Active
Choose your next Adventure:
- RYA Online Courses – Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Safe and Fun & Essential Navigation courses.
- Activity Tasters – choose from kayaking, canoeing, windsurfing, dinghy sailing, stand up paddleboarding, climbing, archery, raft building or bushcraft.
- Junior Activity Club Sessions and Membership – choose from sailing, windsurfing and Paddlesport activity club sessions.
- Dinghy Sailing – from complete beginner to advanced, introducing you to racing skills.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) – book a private lesson or a tour, or join the social sessions.
- Kayaking & Canoeing – tuition and coaching for school groups, family outings and corporate days.
- Raft Building – a great group activity for kids and adults.
- Windsurfing – for juniors and adults, from complete beginner to advanced and beyond.
- Land-based activities at Bushy Wood – choose from climbing, archery, rifle range, orienteering, fire craft, team building games and den building.
- Project Adventure-Residential Stays with Buzz Active – is a combination of all outdoor adventures including climbing, archery, high ropes, fire lighting or shelter building.
- Powerboating – RYA accredited courses available from complete beginner to a very advanced level.
- Youth Holiday Sessions and Courses – various activity sessions, courses and days across the Easter, May and summer holidays at competitive rates.
- Shore Based Navigation Courses – RYA shore-based courses are available through the winter.
- Instructor Training – courses and professional accreditation for all instructors of outdoor or water sport activities.
You may also like
- Best Seller
From Seven Sisters and South Downs Tour
Enjoy the South Downs National Park and the Seven Sisters from Brighton on a full-day small group, luxury minibus tour. Explore England's newest national park, which contains some of the most iconic land and seascapes.71 ReviewsFrom £55.00
Book a Local Host
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
- Best Seller
Royal Pavilion Admission Ticket
Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton with a colorful history. Built as a seaside pleasure palace for King George IV, this historic house mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.91 ReviewsFrom £13.50
Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
Visit the lovely Regency seaside resort of Brighton and continue to Arundel Castle, home to the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years. Travel in style in a luxury chauffeur driven vehicle with door-to-door transfers from central London.From £420.00
City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Brighton bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as the Marina and the infamous Brighton Pier, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.22 ReviewsFrom £14.00
Sussex Coastline: E-Biking Tour
A day-tour utilizing unique and modern eBikes to explore the Sussex Coastline region. Your tour can be adapted to your abilities, with several different routes and landmarks to explore.2 ReviewsFrom £45.00
Grand Brighton Bike Tour
Experience Brighton by bike on a leisurely 2.5-hour guided tour, and explore the artistic back streets of North Laine, the flamboyant architecture of the Royal Pavilion, quaint Fishing Quarter, Georgian architecture of Brunswick Square, and more.28 ReviewsFrom £26.00
Essential Tour in Spanish
Brighton is a coastal city in England, also known as London-by-the-sea. It is a vibrant and colorful city, full of energy and fun. Together with an experienced Spanish-speaking guide, you will attain an in-depth knowledge of this scenic coastal town.From £12.00
Private Customizable Brighton Tour With a Local
Book a local for a personalized exploration of Brighton. Your local host will give you a local perspective on both top attractions and lesser known parts of the city with a flexible and exciting itinerary.1 ReviewsFrom £90.00
Sea Life Brighton Admission Ticket
Dive into an amazing underwater world inside a beautiful Victorian building. Look out for the dazzling scales, gigantic teeth and fantastic fins of 3,500 mesmerizing creatures. Attend interesting talks and see feedings.9 ReviewsFrom £12.00