Coronavirus (Covid – 19) update in Brighton
Please don’t visit Brighton during this difficult time. The safety and health of everybody are paramount now, and we’re supporting and implementing the government guidelines around unnecessary travel and social distancing.
Please read on for official coronavirus update:
- Information on Brighton & Hove City Council website – including help for local businesses and employers.
- The latest information on the official UK government website.
- Travel in and around the city see Brighton & Hove Buses website.
- Trains are running a reduced time table in line with Government advice, and only essential travel is allowed. Check the National Rail Enquiries for the most up-to-date travel information.
Events & Festivals
All city-wide festivals and events have been cancelled or postponed. Please check their own websites for more details.
- Brighton Festival has been cancelled.
- Brighton Fringe has been postponed to September.
- The Great Escape has been cancelled.
- Brighton Music Conference has been postponed to 23-28 September.