Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Wave Leisure
Wave is an award-winning leisure Trust, managing facilities:
• Peacehaven Leisure Centre
• Downs Leisure Centre
• Lewes Leisure Centre
• Shakespeare Hall
• Seahaven Swim & Fitness Centre
• Ringmer Swimming Pool
• Seaford Head Swimming Pool
• East Grinstead Sports Club
• Newhaven Fort
• Sky High Trampoline Park
You can choose from a wide range of membership options:
- Max Memberships – discounted monthly rates for a 12-month contract. It includes unlimited gym, classes and swimming across all centres. You will also get three one-to-one appointments with a qualified fitness instructor who will help you to create a personalised programme.
- Flex Memberships – a rolling month-to-month contract with full fitness flexibility. It also includes unlimited gym classes and swimming across all centres (excluding East Grinstead, Eastbourne, Trampoline Park and Motcombe Pool) and three one-to-ones with a fitness instructor.
- Summer Membership – 6 weeks membership.
- Corporate Membership – discounted rates for companies with three choices:
- Max Annual – the best value package, 14 months of fitness for the price of 12. - Flex – rolling month to month membership with a joining fees
You may also like
Nail and Lounge SpaBrighton
Nail Lounge & Spa is a specialised salon in nail and waxing services. It’s a place where you can come to relax and escape the everyday stress and busy lifestyle.
Phoenix Treatments & BeautyQueen's Park, Brighton
Phoenix Treatment & Beauty is the highest rated Spa & Massage centre in Brighton, offering personalised treatments to refresh, rejuvenate and revitalise.
Chutima Therapy is a Thai massage & spa treatments with contemporary Thai design. Experience the most relaxing reflexology, rejuvenating facials & much more.
Spa Tara is the perfect place for indulgence and relaxation, offering a variety of treatments and products from Thai philosophy and traditions. Find out more.
Bristol Gardens Health SpaKemp Town, Brighton
Bristol Gardens Health Spa is a modern day Roman baths spa. Imagine the Roman baths 2000 years ago and bring it up to date and you can envisage the health spa.
Brighton Pilates StudioHove, Hove
Discover Brighton Pilates Stutio where change happens through the movement and movement heals. Find out more.
Natural Balance TherapiesHove, Brighton
Natural Balance Therapies is one of the biggest therapeutic massage centres in Brighton, offering osteopathy, aromatherapy, private yoga classes & male waxing.
Pretty People SalonRegency, Brighton
Pretty People Salon is a popular beauty salon in Brighton that aims to create a warm and comfortable atmosphere where people can forget about the stresses.
Relaxstation is award-winning salon,offering a range of the best massage and facial treatments to help relax and rejuvenate. Find out more.
Little Jasmine Therapies and SpaBrighton
Little Jasmine is a day spa & beauty salon in Brighton and Hove. It’s a leading beauty and urban day spa, treating both women, men and couples. Find out more.