My Guide Website?
Walking Food Tour (Vegan and Vegetarian options)
, North Laine https://www.myguidebrighton.com/events/walking-food-tour-vegan-and-vegetarian-options
Brighton: Walking Food Tour (Vegan and Vegetarian options)
- Small and personal tour with a local guide
- Learn about the city where ABBA won the Eurovision Song Contest
- Try 5 food and drink tasters that reflect Brighton's quirky character
- Find out why everybody likes to hang out in 'London by the Sea'
- Discounts at some places as part of the tour
DescriptionExplore Brighton's buzzing streets and alleyways filled with independent stores, bars, and restaurants and go on an adventure through our unique food scene, whilst you also discover some of the most iconic sights and areas. Be mesmerized when walking through the North Laine (a former slum area), the Lanes (where Brighton's oldest streets are), and gaze at the Brighton Pier, Royal Pavilion, the Dome (where Abba started their career) and so on. Brighton is known for being a bit different from other places, but in a good way! And this is also reflected in the choices of our taster stops. If you expect something 'standard' that can be found anywhere else, this tour is not for you. But if you are open-minded and curious, we will spoil you and your senses with home cooked meals, vegan treats, award-winning tasters, hidden spots and above all some tasty food. We also have vegan and vegetarian options available. Just get in touch to let us know. Brighton is not like any other place, and this is what we want to reflect in our tours as well. We look forward to hosting you!
IncludesFood-themed walking tour of Brighton Personal guide 5 food tasters that reflect Brighton's cultural, international and eclectic character Water Discounts at some local businesses as part of the tour
- •Please book minimum 24 hours in advance, so we can inform the partners we work with well in advance (the cut-off time on the site says 10 hours, but this is not possible for this tasting tour, and we cannot change this). •Vegan and vegetarian options available •You need to be able to walk 2-5 kilometres at a gentle pace (for some stops you will sit down, for others you will stand) •Children are welcome (do contact us in advance) •This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events •The tour is 2 hours and can run over time. Therefore, do not book an event or a meal immediately after. •If you are running late, please let us know as soon as possible. If there are other guests, the guide will wait 5 mins and then start the tour. You are welcome to join at a later point, but there will be no refund for missed tasters. If no other guests are participating, your guide will wait for 15 mins. After that, the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be given.