My Guide Website?
Cin Cin - Brighton Hove
Cin Cin won a Michelin Bib Gourmand in February 2020 and was listed by Spectator Life Magazine as one of the Five Best Places to eat in Brighton. The restaurant was also awarded a Rosette for outstanding cooking and service by the AA Guide.
Club Cin Cin membership scheme is available to join for free, and it includes these benefits:
- 15% discount when you visit the restaurant on Wednesday or Thursday
- Entry into a competition to win a meal for 10 in the Privat Dining Room at the Hove restaurant
- Seasonal recipes from the head chef Jamie Halsall
- CCC membership card
- An invite to an exclusive annual CCC party
- CCC email newsletter with news, offers, chef’s tips, wine pairings and aperitivo advice
- First heads ups for the events, so you can get heads up the events such as pasta masterclass, wine dining and Christmas parties
- An invite to a wine club to get access to exclusive Italian Fine Wine list
Cin Cin, Vine Street, The Lanes / North Laine, BN1 4AGView Larger Map