Cin Cin - Brighton Hove - Italian Bar & Kitchen
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Cin Cin - Brighton Hove
Cin Cin won a Michelin Bib Gourmand in February 2020 and was listed by Spectator Life Magazine as one of the Five Best Places to eat in Brighton. The restaurant was also awarded a Rosette for outstanding cooking and service by the AA Guide.
Club Cin Cin membership scheme is available to join for free, and it includes these benefits:
- 15% discount when you visit the restaurant on Wednesday or Thursday
- Entry into a competition to win a meal for 10 in the Privat Dining Room at the Hove restaurant
- Seasonal recipes from the head chef Jamie Halsall
- CCC membership card
- An invite to an exclusive annual CCC party
- CCC email newsletter with news, offers, chef’s tips, wine pairings and aperitivo advice
- First heads ups for the events, so you can get heads up the events such as pasta masterclass, wine dining and Christmas parties
- An invite to a wine club to get access to exclusive Italian Fine Wine list
You may also like
Planet IndiaQueen's Park, Brighton
Come to experience all delicious flavours and generous portions at Planet India - a vegetarian Indian restaurant.
Rose & Crown CuckfieldCuckfield, Brighton
The Rose & Crown is a popular gastro pub located in Cuckfield, West Sussex offering modern British cuisine. Find out more.
Dirty MacLondon Road / Roundhill, Brighton
Dirty Mac is an artisan mac n’ cheese kitchen situated in The New Unity in Brighton. It offers classic American comfort food.
The Little Fish MarketHove
The Little Fish Market restaurant offers simple; ingredient led, focused fish cuisine. Find out more.
The Lion & LobsterRegency, Brighton
Come to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and an award-winning home-cooked meal at the Lion and Lobster pub. Find out more.
Petit PoisRegency, Brighton
Experience the contemporary French menu with a modern twist with seasonal ingredients, excellent wine list, impeccable service and an elegant and relaxing atmosphere.
Wild Flor is a relaxed neighbourhood restaurant serving classic cooking with world-class wines. Find out more.
Café CohoRegency, Brighton
Café Coho is an award-winning espresso bar and café situated in Brighton, providing high-quality coffee along with excellent food and service.
Plateau BrightonRegency, Brighton
Plateau Brighton is centrally located restaurant and wine bar, famous for its carefully selected organic and natural wines to accompany the delicious food.
Lost in the LanesThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
Lost in the Lanes café serves speciality coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch and sweet treats. Experience simple, wholesome food made from quality ingredients.