All soft drinks are homemade from fresh ingredients. Loch Duart Salmon used in the restaurant is the most sustainable farmed salmon in the UK.
You can choose from sushi, tasting, vegetarian & vegan, gluten-free and delivery menu. For larger groups and parties you can opt-in for the ‘Moshimo’ sushi boat – a selection of sushi and sashimi beautifully served on bamboo boats. You can choose how much you want to spend, and the restaurant’s chef will prepare it for you ‘omakase-style’.
Annual Moshimo membership costs £24. It includes lots of benefits, such as:
- 50% Vegan Wednesday
- 20% Poke Don Sundays
- 50% Moshimo Monday Madness (50% discount on your food bill)
- 50% Moshimo Tuesday (50% discount on your food bill)
- Moshimo January & February - 50% discount on your food bill in January & February (excluding weekends)
- Moshimo Sushi Masterclass – a complimentary drink to enjoy as you learn to make sushi
- Moshimo Events - £5 off any special ticketed events
- Moshimo Birthdays – a complimentary bottle of prosecco on your birthday
Your membership helps to create a wonderfully successful campaign to end overfishing.
Moshimo, Bartholomew Square, Regency, BN1 1JSView Larger Map