My Guide Website?
The interior design service is available to fit the various level of budget and involvement. You can choose from two-hour consultation, designer on call or full-service design services.
- Products that do not originate from any living creature.
- Not a byproduct of any animal.
- The materials and products aren’t listed on animals.
The main health benefits are no allergy suffering and avoiding petrochemicals.
Design for Wellbeing
Chloe uses the FitWel® and the WELL Building Standard as the basis for a healthy, human-centric interior design specification. The design and space are optimised to advance human health and wellbeing. These standards cover air quality, healthy lighting design, nourishment, fitness, mental health and comfort.
- Energy efficiency – lighting, heating and window coverage.
- Low impact specifications – quickly renewable materials, using labels such as Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) or Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).
- Encouraging a circular economy – reduce, reuse, recycle and repair by using Cradle to Cradle products.
- Design for longevity – multifunctional, adaptable and repairable.
Best For Whom
- All Ages
Best For What