Nutritional Bio Balance
The consultations are run by Nic – a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and Hair Mineral Analysis practitioner. Nic works with people online and locally in Brighton, Hove and Shoreham areas.
There are various therapies and analysis available, including:
Functional nutritional therapy explores the body as a whole, by making sustainable changes to eat abundantly and by identifying what works for you. The focus is on gut healing, blood sugar balancing and liver support.
Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) is an inexpensive test and a great starting point to discover imbalances, toxicities and deficiencies.
Personalised Recommendations include:
- Healing – Healing and supporting the digestive system
- Diet – Finding the ideal way of eating for you
- Guidance – Reducing your toxic load
- Rebalancing – Identifying and rebalancing deficiencies
- Strategies – Offering strategies to reduce stress
Nutritional Bio-Balance, 233 New Church Road, Hove, BN3 4EEView Larger Map