Abode Living - Home Accessories
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Abode Living
The interior range is regularly updated both in-store and online with the new pieces to ensure the interesting and on-trend mix of design is presented in led soft furnishings, lighting, interior accessories, furniture, gifts and tableware.
The sustainable product range includes:
- Interior accessories and furniture;
- Luxury soft furnishings and rugs from Ferm Living, Libeco, Marimekko, Linge Particulier, Chhatwall & Johnsson, Himla & Lalie Designs;
- Recycled hand-blown glass from La Soufflerie;
- Contemporary lighting designs by HK Living, Rock the Kasbah, Watt & Veke, Olsson & Jenssen, Broste and Ferm Living;
- Accessories & furniture from HK Living, Ferm Living, House Décor, Olsson Jenssen, Broste Copenhagen;
- Tableware from Serax, Jars Ceramiste, Marimekko, Olsson Jenssen, Broste, Ferm Living, Kinta NL and Merci.
- Plant pots
- Realistic faux flowers from SilKa and faux plants.
You may also like
Harrison & Waterfield InteriorsHove, Brighton
Harrison & Waterfield Interiors offer vintage furniture & homewares that are unique and unusual with their original finish. Find out more.
Florian FloristBrunswick, Brighton
Florian Florist is a shop offering beautiful flowers for weddings, funerals, events and corporate venues. Find out more.
Brass MonkeysHove, Brighton
Brass Monkeys is a jewellery shop created by jewellers and silversmiths Samantha Maund and Jennifer Wall in a freezing mechanic’s garage in February 2002.
Oh So SwedishMarina / Black Rock, Brighton
Oh So Swedish is a Swedish Studio & Workshop offering a contrast with a Swedish and Nordic smorgasbord of handmade Scandinavian unique products.
Dukes LaneRegency, Brighton
Dukes Lane a vibrant community offering a bespoke range of stores and cafes housed along with a winding courtyard.
Daisy DaisyThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
Daisy Daisy shop sells a carefully curated selection of toys for children from birth up to 12 years old. Find out more.
Oliver’s Brighton is an award-winning wizarding shop in Brighton. It's associated with vibes of Harry Potter, ranging everything from chocolate frogs to magical wands.
Harriet’s of HoveHove, Brighton
Discover a more healthy and plant-based lifestyle. Harriet’s of Hove is a plastic-free and plant-based foods and homeware products shop.
Guarana Company offers premium Guarana, Fairtrade and Superfoods, Supplements and Health Products. Find out more.
Barfields Butchers only source meat from a local farm where quality and provenance are the main ingredients.