Abode Living - Home Accessories
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Abode Living
The interior range is regularly updated both in-store and online with the new pieces to ensure the interesting and on-trend mix of design is presented in led soft furnishings, lighting, interior accessories, furniture, gifts and tableware.
The sustainable product range includes:
- Interior accessories and furniture;
- Luxury soft furnishings and rugs from Ferm Living, Libeco, Marimekko, Linge Particulier, Chhatwall & Johnsson, Himla & Lalie Designs;
- Recycled hand-blown glass from La Soufflerie;
- Contemporary lighting designs by HK Living, Rock the Kasbah, Watt & Veke, Olsson & Jenssen, Broste and Ferm Living;
- Accessories & furniture from HK Living, Ferm Living, House Décor, Olsson Jenssen, Broste Copenhagen;
- Tableware from Serax, Jars Ceramiste, Marimekko, Olsson Jenssen, Broste, Ferm Living, Kinta NL and Merci.
- Plant pots
- Realistic faux flowers from SilKa and faux plants.
You may also like
Habitat BrightonThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
If you’re looking for modern and stylish homeware that is beautifully crafted and affordably priced, then you need to visit Habitat.
Coronation Soap sells handmade & vegan lip balms, soaps and candles. It also sells resin items including pencil pots, trinket boxes, coasters, ashtrays and more.
A Taste of DreamsLewes
A Taste of Dreams is an artisan bakery, delivering cakes and bakes for all dietary requirements with delicious taste by using the best ingredients.
Farah BrightonRegency, Brighton
Farah is crafting modern menswear for a century. Farah menswear is famous for its slim, sharp, hopsack canvas trousers.
Mister SmithThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
Mister Smith provides a full Measure, Make and Installation service for curtains, carpet, vinyl flooring, blinds and stair-runners.
The Cheese HutBrighton
The Cheese Hut is a small delicatessen branching from ‘The Cheese Man’, wholesaler of fine cheeses and charcuterie products.
Oliver’s Brighton is an award-winning wizarding shop in Brighton. It's associated with vibes of Harry Potter, ranging everything from chocolate frogs to magical wands.
Pen to PaperPavilion / Old Steine, Brighton
Pen to Paper offers a great choice of stationery to buy online. Choose from the selection of pens, inks, journals, notebooks, pens, nibs and much more.
Infinity FoodThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
The Infinity Food Wholesale provides an extensive range of 100% vegetarian and organic foods, cosmetics and household items since 1971.
Coburn & BakerShoreham by Sea, Brighton
Coburn & Baker sells fresh Artisan Bread and Cakes in-store and offers to book online delivery boxes for everyone.