Abode Living - Home Accessories
Are you a business owner in Brighton?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Brighton.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Abode Living
The interior range is regularly updated both in-store and online with the new pieces to ensure the interesting and on-trend mix of design is presented in led soft furnishings, lighting, interior accessories, furniture, gifts and tableware.
The sustainable product range includes:
- Interior accessories and furniture;
- Luxury soft furnishings and rugs from Ferm Living, Libeco, Marimekko, Linge Particulier, Chhatwall & Johnsson, Himla & Lalie Designs;
- Recycled hand-blown glass from La Soufflerie;
- Contemporary lighting designs by HK Living, Rock the Kasbah, Watt & Veke, Olsson & Jenssen, Broste and Ferm Living;
- Accessories & furniture from HK Living, Ferm Living, House Décor, Olsson Jenssen, Broste Copenhagen;
- Tableware from Serax, Jars Ceramiste, Marimekko, Olsson Jenssen, Broste, Ferm Living, Kinta NL and Merci.
- Plant pots
- Realistic faux flowers from SilKa and faux plants.
You may also like
The Cheese HutBrighton
The Cheese Hut is a small delicatessen branching from ‘The Cheese Man’, wholesaler of fine cheeses and charcuterie products.
DOWSEThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
DOWSE is the design company of Susannah Dowse, offering a commitment to making carefully and thoughtfully designed jewellery and lifestyle products.
Daisy DaisyThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
Daisy Daisy shop sells a carefully curated selection of toys for children from birth up to 12 years old. Find out more.
Gustamps are famous Brighton’s stamp dealers, offering a free stamp valuation service, postage stamps that are cheaper than the Royal Mail & high-quality philatelic goods.
EraThe Lanes / North Laine, Brighton
Era is specialising in furniture from the 1950s, 1960s, and 1970s and offers furniture from chairs, sideboards, coffee tables, desk, to chest & drawers.
Elif Kose Boutique is a fashion store created by Elif Kose, offering bespoke dressmaking including daywear, bridal and occasion wear. Find out more.
Brass MonkeysHove, Brighton
Brass Monkeys is a jewellery shop created by jewellers and silversmiths Samantha Maund and Jennifer Wall in a freezing mechanic’s garage in February 2002.
Between Two ThornsRegency, Brighton
Between Two Thorns is a house plant shop specialising in a plant-based workshop, floristry arranging, kokedamas and many more plant-based projects in Brighton &
Berkson BakesHanover, Brighton
All gluten-free cakes, bakes and other sweet treats are hand-made with love and care, using high-quality ingredients. Find out more.
Franco’s Italian DelicatessenBrighton
At Franco’s, you can enjoy home-made pasta, salads, bread, sauces and much more. Read more.