Brighton: Book a Local Host2 Reviews
Book a local Brightonian for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private, personal host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- See the main tourist sites you want to see as well as discovering areas, venues and walks that most tourists don’t know about
- Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
DescriptionBook this meet-up and the local tour operator team will contact you within 24-hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with a like-minded local Brightonian. He or she who will become your local host. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Keeping in mind your personal answers, they will put together an itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. They will arrange a meeting with your local host in the most convenient place for you. During the meet-up, if you feel you would like to change direction, or your host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, they will suggest and discuss changes to the itinerary with you. Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Brighton that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser-known to the crowd but beloved by locals. The day revolves around your wishes, so enjoy your private meet-up and itinerary and let your local show you the Brighton you will love.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 2, 4, 6 or 7-hour meet-up Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required Local host Pick-up from your accommodation (if within reasonable distance) Walking excursion (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost) Food and drinks Any tickets into attractions Gratuities (optional) Transportation to/ from meeting point Public/private transportation during the city exploration
- Meet-ups are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food and drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 48-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability