Brighton: Walking Food Tour
Discover the history and cuisine of Brighton on a 2-hour walking food tour, making regular stops for tastings of local food and drink.
- Eat your way through Brighton like a local
- Enjoy 4 different food and drink tastings
- Learn about Brighton's cultural diversity with an expert guide
DescriptionExplore Brighton's buzzing streets and alleyways filled with independent stores, bars, and restaurants. Go on an adventure through Brighton's unique food scene and discover some of the iconic sights of the city along the way. Sample delicious treats of English cuisine combined with tastings of food from around the globe in some of Brighton’s most popular and unusual eateries. Learn about Brighton's cultural diversity from your expert guide. Tastings can include English tea, chocolate, beer, pies, crumpets, sausage rolls, cream tea, Belgian fries, exotic street food, and ice cream.
IncludesWalking tour of Brighton with an expert guide 4 food and drink tastings Gratuities Additional food and drinks
- You need to be able to walk 2-3 kilometers at a gentle pace
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events
- Group size is limited to 6 participants (5 guests + 1 tour guide). Larger groups will be split between different tour guides
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability